Looking for a magical mini getaway this Christmas season? :)
Strasbourg Christmas Markets
Strasbourg is an absolutely wonderful place to visit. The half-timbered architecture, wonky houses and narrow cobbled streets are so unbelievably picturesque – and that’s nothing to say of the wonderful walks you can do along the canals!
At Christmas time this city completely transforms into a festive wonderland. Lights all around, hundreds of stalls and plenty of amazing food, handicrafts and gifts – it’s one of the best Christmas markets going in Europe so I really recommend everyone to give it a try at least once! This Trivago and Flight Finder deal comes with both your return flights to nearby Karlsruhe as well as 3 nights at the brilliant Comfort Hotel Strasbourg. Its central location and brilliant reviews make it a fantastic choice to go for!
Be sure to head to the old Cathedral in the heart of the Old Town – you’ll find plenty going on here at the Christmas Market. Definitely be sure to go for a glass of mulled wine to stave off the cold, or even try some hearty Alsatian cuisine. You’ll be feeling as snug as a bug!
To book this deal, simply click the links to book your hotel and flights over at the provider’s websites using the links provided. :)
- Strasbourg Christmas Markets: 3 Nights incl. Hotel & Return Flights only £129
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 16/12/2018 – 19/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Comfort Hotel Strasbourg
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £129 per person based on two adults sharing