I love Crete. It’s got everything you could want from a holiday – sunshine, sea, and blue skies. What more could you be looking for! Sneak away to the beautiful Greek island with this fantastic getaway that I spotted over on Voyage Prive – it really is a blissful break.
Come to Crete this year!
Your hotel is the stunning 4* Vasia Village which is rated at a fantastic 4/5 on TripAdvisor and also has a Certificate of Excellence. So, the perfect place for you to stay! This hotel is right by the coast, so there’s the most amazing views to welcome you when you wake up in your room each morning. In fact, as you’re so close to the sea you should really head for a swim in the mornings. That will really get the blood pumping! Then it’s off to enjoy a delicious breakfast – don’t stress, all your meals are taken care of thanks to your all inclusive stay! Feel like exploring a little more? The town of Sissi is a short walk away, and it really is worth a visit! There are a number of traditional tavernas and shops in the village which will totally enchant you.
I found this gorgeous getaway over on Voyage Privé so be sure you have booked with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Crete: 4 Night Stay in Stunning All Inclusive Hotel with Return Flights from £341 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Privé
- Travel dates: 15 – 20 October 2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Newcastle, Leeds, East Midlands
- Airline: Jet2.com
- Hotel: 4* Vasia Village
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 1km from the coast
- Destination: Crete, Greece
- Board: all inclusive
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £341 per person based on 2 adults sharing