Italy is one of the most beautiful countries, isn’t it? The home of wine, pasta, pizza, and of course the famed dolce vita – the good life! If all this sounds like heaven to you, then this deal that I found over on Voyage Prive is perfect for you! It’s to the region of Abruzzo which is to the east of Rome. When you’re here you’ll be staying in a delightful 4* hotel, get a delicious breakfast every morning, and there’s some wonderful little treats in store for you too.
Take a trip to stunning Abruzzo
You’ll be staying in the lovely 4* Sextantio Albergo Diffuso, rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor as well as having a Certificate of Excellence. The hotel is found in the lovely Abruzzo, which is filled with historic castles and hilltops just waiting for you to explore. The town is full of history, culture and colour, so I know you’ll love it here. While you stay here, you can enjoy a 10% discount at the Sextantio shop, and there’s also a 10% discount on a body massage in the spa. The best way to relax, huh?
I spotted this getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Abruzzo: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Sports Equipment, Spa Discounts & Flights from £156 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 29 April – 1 May 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Leeds
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Sextantio Albergo Diffuso
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Abruzzo, Italy
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £156 per person based on 2 adults sharing