Vasiliki, Greece! This friendly harbour village is more that just a transport hub for Kefallonia and Ithaki! You may not know this, but it is known for being one of the best places in Greece to learn windsurfing, so get your brave face on and try out this amazing extreme sport! You need to have nerves of steel though, I guarantee it’s not for the faint-hearted! If you’re into your textiles, you’ll find many craft and dress shops here, which were opened by many natives after the financial crisis, trying to earn back what they lost! You should also sip a strawberry martini at a lounge bar when you get a chance, as the cocktails in Vasiliki are exquisite!
Book your Greece Holiday today!
For a week in October, you’ll be staying in the amazing Hotel Enodia (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor), and it’s the perfect place to stay when you’re in Vasiliki! There’s a curved pool at your disposal, as well as many deckchairs and beach towels on request! In the hotel itself there are also themed nights so you won’t ever get bored, I guarantee that the entertainment will be up to scratch! Your room will also have a balcony as well as a mountain view, so remember to get your cameras ready, as you’re not going to be able to put them down!
I found this deal on Thomson!
- Greece Holiday: 7 Nights incl. All-inclusive Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £306 pp
- Travel dates: 16-23 October 2016
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: Hotel Enodia
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 267 reviews
- Location: in the city center
- Destination: Vasiliki Lefkas
- Meals: All-inclusive
- Airport transfer in Greece: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £306 per person based on 2 adults sharing