I absolutely adored Krakow when I was there recently, so I am more than certain it’s a place you will love too! So, why not see if I’m right with this awesome hotel I’ve spotted over on Voyage Privé! Come and see how beautiful this city is, I just know you will fall in love!
Book a stay in Krakow!
I found the most perfect base for your Krakow city break! The 4* Avena Boutique is brand new, so you’ll be among the first to discover just how cosy and quaint it is. The hotel is just a few minutes away from the main square in the city, where you can see St Mary’s Church, the market house, and find some fabulous city tours that will show you sides to Krakow you never would have thought!
With this gorgeous hotel stay, you’ll also get breakfast each morning before you go out to explore the city. But, I do recommend you visit Charlotte French bakery at least once throughout your time here. It is 100% worth it!
I found this city break over on Voyage Privé so be sure you have booked with them! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Krakow: 2 Night Stay in Stunning 4* Hotel with Breakfast & Return Flights from £133 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Privé
- Travel dates: 26 – 28 November 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Avena Boutique
- Rating: brand new property; no TripAdvisor rating yet
- Location: city centre
- Destination: Krakow, Poland
- Board: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £133 per person based on 2 adults sharing