Who doesn’t love Italy! I can’t decide what is my favourite part of this stunning country. Is it the delicious and fresh pizza and pasta? Maybe it’s the smooth coffee? Or the sweet wine? Or, could it be the beautiful views? Ahh, I’m spoiled for choice. And, you can be too with this wonderful Sicilian getaway!
Book a lovely Sicilian getaway!
You’ll be staying in a beautiful Superior Room in the 4* Relais Parco Calavonga, which is rated at 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor as well as having a Certificate of Excellence. The hotel offers you some fantastic things to enjoy here. When you arrive to your delightful Superior Room, you’ll be treated to a delicious welcome drink to start your trip right. Also you’re here on a Bed and Breakfast basis, so you have nothing to worry about when you wake up.
You have the option to add in car hire, which gives you the chance to explore the island properly. You can check out the beautiful olive vineyards and the carob trees that grow around the island. What could be better!
I found this getaway on Voyage Prive so be sure you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Sicily: 3 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Welcome Drink & Car Rental from £189 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 20 – 24 April 2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights (5 days)
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: London, Birmingham, Bristol
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Relais Parco Calavonga
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Sicily, Italy
- Meals: breakfast included
- Option to upgrade to half board possible
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £189 per person based on 2 adults sharing