A few kilometres west of the famous Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero is a pleasant, relatively tranquil yacht harbour lined with cafes and restaurants! Puerto Calero did not exist until it was dreamed up by the developer José Calero as an exclusive retreat to provide a luxury marina, residential development and golf course for the island of Lanzarote! If you want to do more than just chill in and around the hotel, Puerto Calero is the base for a number of water based activites, such as the Catlanza catamaran trips and also submarine excursions!
Book your 5* Lanzarote Break today!
Just 13km from Lanzarote Airport, the Hesperia Lanzarote Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is a gorgeous 5* hotel like no other. Facilities include 4 (yes, 4!) outdoor pools, a fully equipped and totally free gym, free Wi-Fi throughout and the icing on the cake.. it’s just 10 minutes walk from Puerto Calero Marina. You can give one of the many sports facilities a try, such as tennis, paddleboarding, volleyball and squash – or if you’re more of a relaxer, check out the onsite spa which includes a sauna, hot tub, steam room and massages… bliss! An American style buffet breakfast is included in the price and there are 3 restaurants to choose from when you’re feeling a little peckish later in the day.
I found this deal for you over on Loveholidays so be sure that you book this Lanzarote break there!
- Luxury Lanzarote Break: 3 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £201pp
- Provider: Book this deal with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 10 – 14 December 2017
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: budget airline and Thomas Cook (at time of publication)
- Hotel: 5* Hesperia Lanzarote Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 4,852 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Lanzarote, Canary Islands
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included. Can be added from £12pp return
- Hand luggage only included. 15kg hold luggage can be added for £25.50per bag each way.
- Price: only £201 per person based on 2 adults and 1 child sharing