A few kilometres west of the famous Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero is a pleasant, relatively tranquil yacht harbour lined with cafes and restaurants! Puerto Calero did not exist until it was dreamed up by the developer José Calero as an exclusive retreat to provide a luxury marina, residential development and golf course for the island of Lanzarote! If you want to do more than just chill in and around the hotel, Puerto Calero is perfect for a number of water based activites, such as the Catlanza catamaran trips and also submarine excursions!
Book your 5* Lanzarote Break today!
Just 13km from Lanzarote Airport, the Hesperia Lanzarote Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is a gorgeous 5* hotel like no other. Facilities include 3 outdoor pools, a fully equipped and totally free gym, free Wi-Fi throughout and the icing on the cake.. it’s just 10 minutes walk from Puerto Calero Marina. You can give one of the many sports facilities a try, such as tennis, paddle boarding, volleyball and squash – or if you’re more of a relaxer, check out the onsite spa which includes a sauna, hot tub, steam room and massages… bliss! Your stay includes breakfast which will make sure you start the day off right, and there are 3 restaurants to choose from when you’re feeling a little peckish.
I found this deal for you over on Loveholidays so be sure that you book this Lanzarote break there!
- Lanzarote Break: 7 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for Family of 3 only £330 pp
- Provider: Book this deal with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 25 September – 2 October 2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 5* Hesperia Lanzarote Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Lanzarote, Canary Islands
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included.
- Price: only £330 per person based on 2 adults + 1 child sharing