There are some countries you can only dream about visiting. With this stunning Malaysia experience that I’ve found, you can turn your dreams into a reality! You will get 14 nights in two amazing locations, with flights and 5-star hotel stays included. Visit Voyage Prive and make a free account with them to learn more!
Stunning Malaysia Experience
Your trip of a lifetime includes stays in two wonderfully rated, 5-star hotels. The Hotel Stripes Kuala Lumpur is in the city’s business hub. During your three-night stay you will be close to the best nightlife scene in the city! For 11 nights, you will be at the beautiful Pangkor Laut Resort. This award-winning jungle island habitat offers a relaxing stay in a 5-star spa hotel with a range of activities like cooking to take part in!
The throbbing capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is the perfect place to spend the first part of your journey to Malaysia. Skyscrapers dominate the city’s bright skyline and technology and modern innovation comes together for an unforgettable experience. You’ll enjoy exploring downtown Kuala Lumpur where you will be staying in Jalan Kalmunting. This area is known for its impressive art galleries beautiful textile creations found in the Jalan Tar.
The privately-owned island of Pangkor Laut is located off the West Coast of Malaysia. Here you’ll find beautiful forests, secluded bays and stunning views. This island has avoided over-development so you can enjoy a 5-star stay in serenity.
To book your next adventure, just follow the links below! :)
- Stunning Malaysia Experience: 14 Nights in Kuala Lumpur and Pangkor Laut incl. 5-star Hotels, Breakfast & Flights for £1451
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 06/03/2019 – 21/03/2019
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Departure airport: London Gatwick LGW
- Destination airport: Kuala Lumpur International KUL
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: Stripes Kuala Lumpur 5*
- Location: Kuala Lampur and Pangkor Laut
- Meals: Bed and breakfast
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £1451 per person based on two adults sharing