With this lovely getaway I found over on Voyage Prive, you can have a much brighter start to your summer!
Book this great holiday today!
You’ll stay in the lovely 5* Crowne Plaza Hotel Porto which is rated at 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor as well as a Certificate of Excellence. The hotel is the perfect base for your Porto stay. Every corner is bathed in luxury. The hotel is in the trendy Boavista area which is perfect for shopping so be sure to bring your credit card along.
You’ll be staying in a Superior Room and you’re here on a bed and breakfast basis, so all your morning meals are taken care of. So, in the evening you have no excuse not to try out some smooth port wine or a fruity jug of sangria. Overall, this is the chance to indulge in some fabulous Portuguese culture and enjoy a slower pace of city life!
I found this great getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Porto: 2 Nights incl 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £238 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 2 – 4 July 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Crowne Plaza Hotel Porto
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,367 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Porto, Portugal
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage included
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £238 per person based on 2 adults sharing