One of the cheapest cities in Europe and a firm favourite for families, couples and partygoers all year round, Prague is the ideal go-to city break destination. There’s so much to go and visit, and you have 3 days to go and see as much as you can! Definitely check out the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, as well as the Old Town Square of course. Also don’t forget to visit the Prague Jewish Museum, St Vitus Cathedral or the Museum of Decorative Arts!
Book your deluxe Prague Trip
You’ll be staying in the awesome 5* Corinthia Hotel Prague (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it on your Prague trip! There’s a pool, a restaurant, fitness centre, bar as well as a casino, so I don’t think you’re gonna get bored on this break! It’s not located too far away from Prague Congress Center, as well as from a load of great restaurants! Your breakfast is included in this deal, but if you’re looking for something to eat for lunch or dinner, I’d definitely recommend the Vysehradsky Restaurant Kandelabr, Yam Yam and The Grill!
I found this deal on Wowcher and there are many optional upgrades as well. If you want to spend a Spa day you can book this option for £20 pp extra!
- 5* Prague Trip: 2 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £119 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher!
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- 3-night option from £159 pp
- Dates: many dates in March, April, May, June and July available (price depends on chosen dates!)
- Must redeem your stay within 2 days of purchase
- Airports of departure: London Stansted, Gatwick, Heathrow, Manchester and Edinburgh
- Destination: Prague
- Location: 1 km from Vysehrad Park
- Hotel: 5* Corinthia Hotel Prague
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Meals: Breakfast
- Optional Upgrades available: boat trip from £16 pp or Spa day from £20 pp
- Room included: Queen Room or twin en-suite Room
- Access to Top Floor Apollo Day Spa for £20 pp extra!
- Airport transfer: Not included.
- You need to purchase 2 vouchers for £119!
- Price: only £119 per person based on two adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly!