You will be in love by the end of your Icelandic adventure with this fantastic deal I found on Expedia! People are often surprised by how much this quaint capital has to offer, by way of creative art galleries, natural wonders and traditional Icelandic delicacies! So what will you choose, to stay wrapped up in Reykjavík’s cosy embrace or expend the day visiting volcanic marvels in the Golden Circle?
Stunning Reykjavik Break
November is a wonderful time to visit Reykjavik, with a high possibility of seeing the world-famous Northern Lights and snuggling around a log fire, looking at the starry sky above! My recommendation would be hiring a car (I’ve included a link below to guide you) as this will give you the widest exposure to such a breath-taking region!
You will be staying in the superb Hotel Kriunes which has a 4.5 Tripadvisor rating which means you are assured a delightful stay! In addition, it has won Travellers’ Choice 2018 owing to its gorgeous setting next to Lake Ellidavatn and the welcoming staff that will cater to your every whim! One of the most special benefits with this deal is the opportunity for you to sit in the outdoor hot tub which overlooks the beautiful surrounding countryside with a glass of champagne in hand!
Book this amazing holiday with the link below!
- Stunning Reykjavik Break: 3 nights in Well-Rated Hotel in Idyllic Lake Location incl. Return Flights, just £190
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 11/11/2018 – 14/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Luton
- Destination airport: Keflavik Intl.
- Airline: Wizz Air
- Hotel: Hotel Kriunes
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Kopavogur
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £190 per person based on two adults sharing (+7.86 EUR total due at hotel)