Santorini is truly one of those “must see” places. Nowhere else will you find such clear and calm waters, or experience some great sunny days and calm and warn evenings to stroll on the beach front. With this great deal, a trip to Santorini could be on the cards for your holiday next year!
Sink into Santorini!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Veggera Hotel (rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor and awarded a Certificate of Excellence). The hotel is found near the Profitis Ilias Mountain, and you’re also right on the coast. So, no need to worry about getting to the beach in the morning – it’s right on your doorstep. If you don’t want to head to the beach one day, then check out the pool and Jacuzzi to chill out in. You can even grab a delicious cocktail in the bar by the pool to add to the decadence of your holiday.
You’re here on a bed and breakfast basis and in the evening you have the option to stay in the hotel and dine on the Greek cuisine there, or visit some of the other restaurants in the area. The choice is completely yours!
I found this great deal over on Loveholidays so be sure that you book with them directly.
- Santorini: 7 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £282pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 22 – 29 April 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Veggera Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 511 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: beachfront
- Destination: Santorini, Greek Islands
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £282 per person based on 2 adults sharing