You really don’t have to go far to get a great value break. If you’ve never been to Ireland you should definitely grab your chance with this stunning solo Clare getaway. This deal comes with everything you might need to have a relaxing time. Get back to what’s important with this break in nature.
Stunning Solo Clare Getaway
With this amazing offer, you’ll be staying right on the coastline of the Wild Atlantic Way. The Airbnb comes with absolutely stunning views of the sea. It is a relaxing place but you’re not too far from some great amenities. The Airbnb itself comes very highly rated, with people really emphasizing how clean it is. Its host has been given the Superhost award and it has a perfect 5-star record with those that have stayed there.
Along with your stay in this gorgeous Airbnb, you also get return flights from London to Dublin and a car rental. There are some public transport links from Dublin to Clare but I would recommend taking advantage of the rental car. Its a great way of seeing the breathtaking views of the Wild Atlantic Way. In terms of things to check out you have loads of options but I would recommend heading to the Cliffs of Moher straight away. They are absolutely mind-blowing!
All of the details are just below including the links for the deal! Happy travels :)
- Stunning Solo Clare Getaway: 3 Nights Stay in a Gorgeous Seaside Airbnb incl. Flights & Car Rental for just £158
- Provider: Airbnb, my Flight Finder & Skyscanner
- Travel period: 28/01/2019 – 31/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb Listing: Wild Atlantic Wellness
- Score: 5 Stars out of 5 on Airbnb with Superhost Award
- Location: Doonbeg, Co. Clare
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £158 per person based on two adults sharing