Spain is just fantastic for a getaway! I love heading there and feeling the sand squish between my toes, and dipping my feet into the warm, crystal clear waters. Why not treat yourself to the same luxury with a great holiday I’ve found to the stunning area of Murcia. You’re close to the Mar Menor, an area of the Mediterranean. So, you’re almost guaranteed blue skies and sunshine on your minibreak here. The cheapest dates that I found fly from Bristol in April, but of course you can change all these details to suit your needs!
Take a trip to Murcia
You’ll stay in the lovely 4* Apartments Senator Mar Menor, which are rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor. This hotel is a family friendly apartment complex, so if you wanna add the kids into your stay there should be no problems. There’s a spa on site, and the hotel is also near Mar Menor Golf Club so there really is something to keep everything happy here. This truly is the ultimate relaxing break to the sunny south of Spain!
I found this deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Murcia: 3 Nights incl One Bedroom Apartment, Breakfast & Flights from £159 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 16 – 19 April 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Alternative airports: London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Newcastle, Leeds, East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Apartments Senator Mar Menor
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Mar Menor
- Destination: Murcia, Spain
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £159 per person based on 2 adults sharing