Wowza, what a getaway I’ve spotted on Tour Center. This lovely little break to the beautiful nation of Sri Lanka will have you seeing so much more of the country than you ever expected.
Take a tour around Sri Lanka
You’ll be starting in the capital, Colombo, with a stay in the lovely Fairway Hotel. You can grab a lovely shopping trip around the city and check out the sights.
You’re then on to Nuwara Eliya, and here you will stay in the Queensbury Hotel on a half board basis. Here, you can visit a tea factory and tea plantation, and check out how some of our favourite brews are made.
After that, you will travel to Ella and stay in the Ella Flower Garden Hotel, again on a half board basis. You can enjoy some really breathtaking views from this hotel and enjoy some really delicious Sri Lankan foods. After your overnight stay here you can check out the lovely town of Tissa and stay in the Rain Tree Hotel Tissa as well as enjoying a safari drive at the Yala National Park. Again, you’re here on an overnight basis.
Last but not least, you’re moving on to Hikkaduwa and staying in the beautiful Citrus Hikkaduwa on an all inclusive basis. This hotel, with stunning views of the Indian Ocean, is the perfect place to end the holiday.
This tour comes from Tour Center so be sure you have booked with them directly. I hope you have an amazing time!
- Sri Lanka: 7 Nights incl Hotels, Transfers, Experience Tickets & Flights from £799pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Tour Center
- Travel dates: Depart on 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19 March 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Airline: Gulf Air, Oman Air, Jet Airways
- Hotel: several hotels included; check full deals for more details.
- Rating: Check out TripAdvisor for reviews on each hotel.
- Destination: Sri Lanka
- Meals: half board basis in each hotel, except Citrus Hotel (all inclusive)
- Transfers included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £799 per person based on 2 adults sharing