Today I’ve really found you a luxury holiday to help ease you into autumn in style. How could you turn down a two night stay in a delightfully luxe 5* hotel on the shores of Lake Geneva in Switzerland? The country is the home of rich cheeses and smooth chocolate, so for a food love it’s a real dream. But, even if your taste buds aren’t tempted, there’s plenty to love about this.
5* Swiss Decadence
You’ll stay in the 5* Royal Plaza Montreux Hotel and Spa which is rated at 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor. Don’t let that deter you though, as all the most recent reviews have been really positive and promising. How could they not be? The hotel is elegant, and it offers some really beautiful panoramic views out to the famous Alps. While you’re here you’ll stay in a delightful Deluxe Panoramic Lake View Room, and there will be a welcome gift awaiting you when you arrive. But what makes this room great is the views out to the beautiful lake. What better way to wake up in the morning? You’ll then have a delicious breakfast to tuck into, and it’s on to your day’s itinerary. You have free access to the spa every day, where you can truly relax. Or, sample some of the local cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant. The deal also gives you a complimentary Riviera Card which you can use to travel across this beautiful region.
I found this great deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you book with them directly. Have a wonderful time! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Lake Geneva: 2 Nights incl 5* Hotel, Breakfast, Extras & Flights from £244pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 5 – 7 October 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Liverpool & Newcastle
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 5* Royal Plaza Montreux Hotel and Spa
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: shore of Lake Geneva
- Destination: Switzerland
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £244 per person based on 2 adults sharing