You probably know already that I’m an absolute sucker for the Danish capital – so I was super-chuffed that I managed to find this super gorgeous city break deal today on Expedia!
Stylish Copenhagen City Break
Sometimes it just goes to show that you don’t need to break the bank to enjoy a cheeky bit of luxury and beautiful design. Situated right in the heart of the city just a stone’s throw away from the main station and the Tivoli Gardens, the Hotel SP34 is the perfect choice for a short break to Copenhagen!
The hotel features some seriously cool design with plenty of that understated, Scandinavian furniture, cool colours and cosy lighting for that extra bit of hygge. The bar and restaurant is seriously cool too – the perfect spot to grab a bite to eat for breakfast or enjoy a cheeky glass of wine come evening time. :)
The city features a lot of history and cultural offerings, so no matter what your interests you’ll be bound to have a busy itinerary here! Add to that some fantastic shopping opportunities, world-renowned cuisine and trendy neighbourhoods such as Nørrebro and you’ve got the makings of an unforgettable holiday!
- Stylish Copenhagen City Break: 3 Nights in Trendy 4* Hotel in Central Location incl. Return Flights from only £155 pp
- Provider: Deal available on Expedia
- Travel dates: 11 – 14 January 2018
- More dates in January and February 2018 available
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- Destination: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel SP34
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Price: from only £155 per person based on two adults sharing