I just love a Copenhagen getaway. It’s the town where famous fairy tale writer Hans Christian Andersen grew up, so I always think about fairy tales and romance when I think about the Danish capital. The current Danish Crown Prince (like our version of the Prince of Wales) and his wife have quite the fairy tale romance too, so maybe it’s time to make Copenhagen your fairy tale capital too!
Have a romantic Copenhagen getaway
I found this super stylish hotel in the centre of the city. The 5* Skt Petri (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) is in the Latin Quarter, a super fashionable area of the city that will totally explain how modern and chic the hotel itself is. You will stay in a Superior Room, a cosy and comfortable haven among Copenhagen’s restaurants, bars and cafés. You’ll be treated to a delicious breakfast in the morning before you head off to explore the city – make sure you check out the Tivoli Gardens and a statue of the Little Mermaid, one of Hans Christian Andersen’s most famous and beloved characters. On your last day in the city, you really have nothing to worry about as you have the luxury of a late check out time of 1pm, and you can still go and explore the city!
I spotted this getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Copenhagen: 3 Nights in Stylish 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from London £279pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive!
- Travel dates: 15/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports:
- Destination: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Hotel: 5* Skt Petri
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Meals: Breakfast
- 15% discount in the restaurant
- Late check out of 1pm included
- Airport transfer not included
- Hand luggage only included
- Price: only £279 per person based on two adults sharing
For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly!