I really love Ireland for a great city break. Dublin is amazing, and Galway is one of the most exciting cultural cities I’ve experienced. But this little break I’ve found on Expedia will give you a super stylish Cork hotel to stay in, and great flights from Liverpool to get you there with no worries.
Stylish Cork hotel stay
Your hotel is the stunning Rochestown Park Hotel, a gorgeous 4* hotel in the area of Douglas. This city suburb is just outside the city, and there are plenty of buses closeby to get you into the city in no time. If you’re coming looking to spend a little dollar (besides, you will be coming in the run up to Christmas) then can I recommend a trip to Mahon Point? This shopping centre is really near the hotel, and it’s perfect for whiling away those rainy hours.
A venture into the city is always ideal too. There’s always so much to explore in the city. Take a trip to St Anne’s Church and get to ring the Shandon Bells across the city. Grab a bite to eat in the English Market’s cafe, using the best produce across the county. And, be sure you visit Butler’s Chocolate Café on Oliver Plunkett Street. They do by far some of the best chocolate in the city! Book your break to Cork with the links below! And, check out my handy travel guide for things to do and see!
- Stylish Cork Hotel: 2 Night Stay in Stylish Hotel Close to the City with Return Flights from Liverpool £116
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 16/11/2018 – 18/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Liverpool
- Destination airport: Cork
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Rochestown Park Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Douglas, 15 minute drive from the city centre, 12 minute drive from Cork Airport
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £116 per person based on two adults sharing