There’s no denying the fact that Rome is simply magical. The sheer amount of history there, the beautiful architecture, the amazing food… I just cannot get enough of it to be honest! If you’re planning a trip to the Eternal City, why not pair it up with a bit of luxury? It won’t cost you the world either! :)
Stylish Rome City Break
I’ve spotted a wonderful deal to Rome over at Voyage Privé that’s bursting with luxury, yet easy on the wallet. So even if you’re worried your budget might not stretch far enough, you’ll still have a fantastic opportunity to head off on an unforgettable trip!
With this deal you’ve got loads included. All the essentials such as your return flights and hotel stay are naturally included. You’ll be staying at the plush Church Palace hotel, situated in the beautiful neighbourhood to the west of the Vatican City. This hotel really is a feast for the eyes with its sleek, stately interiors and beautiful rooms.
During your stay you’ll be able to look forward to a wonderful breakfast each morning, meaning that you can get each day off to the perfect start. Should you fancy trying out some of the hotel’s sublime dining or indulging in an opulent spa treatment, then you’ll even avail of a 15% discount!
To book this holiday, simply click the link below to be taken to the provider’s website (you’ll need to be signed up to see this exclusive offer). I’ve factored in the booking fee in the price quoted as well. :)
- Stylish Rome City Break: 2 Nights in Breathtaking 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast, Late Check-Out, Restaurant & Spa Discount and Return Flights from only £108pp – Multiple Departure Airports Available!
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: Multiple departure dates until March 2018 available (cheapest dates in November 2018)
- Length of stay: 2 nights (longer stays available from £141pp)
- Departure airport: London (cheapest), Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol, Birmingham
- Hotel: Church Palace
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Western Rome
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £108 per person based on two adults sharing