Plan ahead and get your summer getaway sorted in good time with this brilliant offer to Kos that I’ve spotted!
Summer Holiday to Kos
The beauty and tranquillity of the Greek Islands make it a wonderful place to spend a few days away in the sun, especially during the summer months when the weather is at its best. If you’re the kind of person who loves to get every planned in advance, then I’d definitely check out these great prices to Kos that I’ve seen over at Travelsupermarket.
As well as return flights, you’ll have your 7-night stay at the well-reviewed Iris Hotel on a B&B basis included as well. The hotel’s ideally located in Psalidi, a popular location on the island that comes with everything you could ever want for a great sun holiday. Long stretches of golden sands, diving and snorkelling, lively bars and historic ruins… What’s not to love!
History is one thing that Kos has in bucketloads – did you know that it was the birthplace of Hippocrates, the man who founded western medicine as we know it today? For a great day of culture, be sure to check out major historic sites such as Asklepion, the Roman Odeon and the Western Archaeological Zone, all just a few kilometres away from Psalidi.
I’ve listed some example dates for you below, but you can always customise the dates in case these don’t work out for you. :)
Departures from Glasgow:
- Summer Holiday to Kos: 1 Week in Well-Reviewed Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights from only £187
- Provider: Travelsupermarket
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination Gatwick
- Hotel: Iris Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Psalidi, Kos
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £187 per person based on two adults sharing