Are you looking for a cheeky getaway that will round off your summer perfectly? Then may I suggest Vienna! It’s such a beautiful city, with so much to see, do, and explore. It’s the perfect spot for a city break, which is why this weekend escape I’ve spotted over on Expedia is ideal for you and boo!
Spend a weekend in Vienna
There are central hotels, and then there’s the Ibis Wien Hauptbahnhof, which has a location you really can’t top! It’s right by Vienna’s main train station, so getting there will be an absolute breeze! That also means it’s right in the middle of town. You’re also just a quarter of an hour away from the stunning Belvedere Palace, definitely one to add to your sightseeing list! Vienna is a city that’s dripping with culture and history, so there really is something that will delight every kind of traveller here. I know that you will really enjoy your weekend away here – and as you’ll be going in the summer, you can bet the weather will be just what you’re looking for!
I spotted this fantastic summertime offer over on Expedia so be sure you have booked with them directly. Have an amazing time!
- 3 Night Weekend Break in Vienna with 3* Hotel and Return Flights from London from £216 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 24 – 27 August 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Southend
- Airline: Flybe
- Hotel: Ibis Wien Hauptbahnhof
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: right next to Vienna Main Train Station
- Destination: Vienna, Austria
- Board: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £216 per person based on 2 adults sharing