Are you looking for a cheeky getaway that will round off your summer perfectly? Then may I suggest a lovely weekend in Vienna! It’s such a beautiful city, with so much to see, do, and explore. It’s the perfect spot for a city break, which is why this weekend escape I’ve spotted over on Expedia is ideal for you and boo!
Spend a weekend in Vienna
There are central hotels, and then there’s the Ibis Wien Hauptbahnhof, which has a location you really can’t top! It’s right by Vienna’s main train station, so getting there will be an absolute breeze! That also means it’s right in the middle of town. You’re also just a quarter of an hour away from the stunning Belvedere Palace, definitely one to add to your sightseeing list! Vienna is a city that’s dripping with culture and history.
There really is something that will delight every kind of traveller here. I know that you will really enjoy your weekend away here. I spotted this fantastic offer over on Expedia so be sure you have booked with them directly. Have an amazing time!
- Winter Weekend in Vienna: 3 Night Break in Vienna with 3* Hotel and Return Flights from London from £158
- Travel dates: 24/11/2018 – 27/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ibis Wien Hauptbahnhof
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: right next to Vienna Main Train Station
- Destination: Bratislava Airport
- Board: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Price: only £158 per person based on 2 adults sharing