I love a sun-soaked week in Gran Canaria. It’s great for forgetting your troubles, and also the grey and dull weather we’re used to here in the UK. Set your Spring up nicely with this gorgeous holiday from TravelSupermarket to the stunning island of Gran Canaria.
Sun Soaked Week in Gran Canaria
You’ll be staying in the Monte Feliz, which is a lovely self-catering aparthotel close to the beach in Bahia Feliz, on the south-east of the island. The apartments have a relaxed and laid back atmosphere, with quaint and cute studios complete with kitchenettes and balconies. Perfect for chilling out with some tapas in the afternoon with a glass of wine while the Spanish take their siesta! There’s also a restaurant, a café and a bar on site where you can grab some drinks or snacks.
If you want to explore the area a little, there are some really great options around. There are some really cute cafés on the road to the beach, and a choice of restaurants. You can choose from Chinese cuisine or traditional Mediterranean options. But I haven’t even mentioned the best thing near the hotel – there’s a skydiving facility close by.
Book your break with the links just below and remember to filter by hotels with a rating of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor to find the Monte Feliz! :)
- Sun Soaked Week in Gran Canaria: 6 Nights in Wonderful Self Catering Aparthotel with Return Flights for just £220
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 02/03/2019 – 08/03/2019
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Destination airport: Gran Canaria
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Monte Feliz
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to the beach in Bahia Feliz
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £220 per person based on two adults sharing