Croatia offers the perfect break for those who can’t decide between a beach destination and a historical holiday. Its capital city has become a favourite with holidaymakers. If you want to see what all the fuss is about, check out this sunny Dubrovnik break from Loveholidays!
Sunny Dubrovnik Break
The Apartments Orka provide a relaxing stay on Dubrovnik’s beautiful waterfront. This well-rated complex will give you panoramic views of the Adriatic Sea. You’ll love strolling through the beautiful garden or enjoying a barbeque. Set on the Lapad Peninsula, you’ll find bars, restaurants and beaches just ten minutes away from Orka. The city centre is a 20-minute walk away.
Lapad, just outside of Dubrovnik’s Old Town, is the perfect place to take in Croatia’s world-class beaches. Beaches like Copacabana and Uvala Bay are a hit with tourists. I also recommend heading to Babin Kuk for a more secluded beach experience. When you’re done soaking up the coastline, head to the city. With its walls and forts, the medieval Old Town will enchant you. Make sure to visit Rector’s Palace and Srd Hill.
Book this deal by following the links below! Enjoy :)
- Sunny Dubrovnik Break: 3 Nights in Well Rated Hotel Incl. Belfast Flights just £187
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel period: 14/10/2018 – 17/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Belfast International Airport BFS
- Destination airport: Dubrovnik DBV
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Apartments Orka
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £187 per person based on two adults sharing