While it might be hard to imagine it now it will get cooler sooner rather than later! If you don’t want to say goodbye to those long sunny days then check out this sunny Winter getaway. This offer I found on TUI comes with all you need in order to have a great holiday away from the changeable UK weather.
Sunny Winter Getaway
This TUI offer has something for everyone! During your time in Fuerteventura, you’ll be staying at the Surfing Colours Apartments. This aparthotel strikes the perfect balance between a chilled out atmosphere and having plenty to do outside of the hotel. If you’re into surfing its also got a surf school on site so if you’ve never tried it, its the perfect chance! You’re not too far from plenty of great shops and restaurants too.
Included in the package are return flights from London Gatwick to Fuerteventura. Along with this you also get coach transfers from the airport to the aparthotel, easy peasy! Each morning you can look forward to a gorgeous freshly made breakfast too. Then once you’re done with your breakfast you can wander down to the beach where you can start your surf lessons or chill out to the sounds of the waves. That sounds much better than the British weather to me!
Check out all of the finer details just below and have an amazing time! :)
- Sunny Winter Getaway: 1 Week Stay in a Well Rated Aparthotel incl. Return Flights & Transfers for just £231pp
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 21/11/2018 – 28/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Departure airport: London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Fuerteventura
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Surfing Colours Apartments
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Corralejo, Fuerteventura
- Meals: Breakfast incl.
- Airport transfer: Coach transfer included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £231 per person based on two adults sharing