I love a getaway, it’s the perfect chance to unwind and relax. Today I’ve spotted a wonderful and incredible central Dublin stay. The hotel I’ve found could not be more perfect – right on the main street! It doesn’t get more central than this!
Super Central Dublin Stay
You simply cannot get lost when you stay in The Gresham Hotel – it’s right on O’Connell Street! This four star hotel is in a super historical building, but the rooms in the hotel are super modern and classy. Just what you expect – and deserve – from a stay in Dublin!
Thanks to its location you are right in the heat of the action! Fish lovers and chipper fanatics will adore Beshoffs closeby for dinner, while those with a finer palate and a heftier bank balance can head to Chapter One on Parnell Street – consistently voted Dublin’s best restaurant. The seven course tasting meal might be a little steep, but it’s a delight for the senses.
Your breakfast is included in the price of your stay, so never worry about going home anything less than full and happy! You also have flights from London Luton included in this price, but if that airport doesn’t fit you can of course choose another one very easily. Just book your stay with the links below!
- Incredibly Central Dublin Stay: 3 Nights in Historic Hotel on Dublin’s Main Street with Breakfast and Return Flights included £191
- Provider: Hotels.com and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 08/01/2019 – 11/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: The Gresham Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: on O Connell Street, right in the centre of the city
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £191 per person based on two adults sharing