I love a little break that’s a bit off the beaten track. This lovely Aarhus city break I’ve put together with Trivago and my Flight Finder is the ideal getaway if you like exploring somewhere new. Grab your passport and get ready to relax!
Aarhus City Break
You’ll be staying in the Scandic Aarhus City, a lovely 4* hotel close to the centre of the city. There’s simply so much to do and see around this hotel. You can head to the harbour and watch the boats come into port. Or just take it easy in one of the cafés or restaurants that surround the hotel. Of course, a trip into the city centre is more than worthwhile. The Botanical Gardens are so pretty, as are the grounds of the university. Perfect for an afternoon stroll to work up an appetite!
The hotel is a great haven from the stress of every day life. It’s eco friendly, with solar panels on the roof providing over 90 per cent of the energy to the hotel. And, it’s one of Denmark’s most accessible hotels. No wonder it’s won countless awards, including the prestigious Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor two years in a row. Book this brilliant city break with the links I’ve provided below!
- Aarhus City Break: 2 Night Stay in Central Hotel with Breakfast and Flights from Stansted £143
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 16/11/2018 – 18/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Aarhus
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Scandic Aarhus City
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: half a mile from the city centre
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £143 per person based on two adults sharing