Isn’t a family getaway one of the best ways to get some quality time together? Well, I’ve got the ideal getaway for you in November for a lovely Algarve family holiday. Grab some last gasp sunshine in one of the best spots of the Mediterranean!
Lovely Algarve Family Holiday
I’ve spotted a great family break to the Algarve this November! You’ll be flying from Bristol for seven nights of fun and sunshine. You’ll stay in the great Four Seasons Vilamoura, which you will find in the town of Vilamoura. It’s about a 20 minute walk from the beach, but fear not because the hotel has three great outdoor pools to splash around in. There’s also two restaurants on site where you can grab a delicious meal together. That’s if you don’t like to head into the town and see what delights await you there!
Your apartment is perfectly set for a lovely week in the sun. There’s a jetted tub, a little kitchen you can make some delicious meals in, and free Wi-Fi. That might come in useful to help keep the little ones entertained? There’s also a TV with cable channels, and a sofa bed to chill out on. Book this lovely family break with the links provided below for your family holiday in the sun to begin!
- Algarve Family Holiday: 7 Night Stay in Wonderful 4* Hotel With Flights from Bristol for Family of 4 £149pp
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 08/11/2018 – 15/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Bristol
- Destination airport: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Four Seasons Vilamoura
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. 20 minute walk from city centre
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £149 per person based on two adults and two children sharing