There are a couple of cities in Europe that are simply unmissable and Barcelona is definitely one of them! You can see all that this Spanish gem has to offer with this superb Barcelona break that I’ve put together with Trivago and my Flights Finder. Follow the links to book this unmissable offer.
Superb Barcelona Break
You might be thinking that because of the price you’ll have to compromise on loads of things but theres no need to worry. With this great value offer, you’ll be staying at the Hotel Aristol. This hotel is just a short walk away from the simply stunning Sagrada Familia. This hotel has a great reputation for providing excellent service at a price that won’t break the bank. It’s great for getting around the city too because of its really close to the metro station.
Along with your stay in this great value hotel, you also get return flights from Birmingham. Barcelona is best described as a treasure chest with loads of things to explore and enjoy. Around every corner is another beautiful little restaurant or a striking building. Some of the highlights to check out in the city are the likes of Las Ramblas, Park Guell and the Gothic Quarter. I would recommend the Gothic Quarter for its fantastic selection of bars and restaurants.
Check out all of the details just below and have an amazing time! :)
- Superb Barcelona Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Hotel in a Good Location incl. Flights from Birmingham for just £92
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 20/11/2018 – 23/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Birmingham
- Destination airport: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Aristol
- Score: 7.8 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 1.8 miles from the city centre
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £92 per person based on two adults sharing