Bordeaux is a beautiful, lively city in southern France. A wander around the centre will allow you to take in the impressive neoclassical architecture – half of the city is UNESCO listed, making it the largest world heritage site! This region is home to loads of vineyards, so the wine supply is very high quality, and unlimited!
Superb Bargain to Bordeaux
I found this terrific deal on Expedia, so you could be exploring the gorgeous vineyards of Bordeaux for under £100! Look forward to your stay at Séjours & Affaires Bordeaux de L’Yser Hotel, featuring a clean, spacious studio for you and your loved one. The modern hotel is in a perfect spot, located near Bordeaux Saint Jean train station, Place de la Victoire and the pedestrianised shopping street, Rue Sainte Catherine – ideal for some retail therapy!
With its many cafes, traditional stone houses and charming terraces, Bordeaux is perfect for a weekend away. I recommend seeing this city by bike as the city has an extensive network of cycle tracks. Walk along the shores of the River Garonne or hop on a ferry! Hang out at La Victoire in the evening where you’ll find the city’s monuments with hip bars scattered around, perfect for a dance. Enjoy a panoramic view of the city from the tower of Saint-Michel. Can’t get enough of the local vino? Tour a vineyard!
To book this great weekend getaway, just follow the link below!
- Superb Bargain to Bordeaux: 3 Nights Stay in Well-Rated Hotel in Great Location with Return Flights only £86
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 06/01/219 – 09/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Bordeaux
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Séjours & Affaires Bordeaux de L’Yser
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £86 per person based on two adults sharing