Brussels is great for a relaxing city break because it has so many cafes on offer where you can spend hours chatting, trying out sweet pralines and strolling around in the historical part. I put together a great deal using my Flight Finder and Trivago which includes a stay at an unbelievable, understated hotel that is bursting with a quirky interior!
Superb Brussels City Break
You’ll be staying in the wonderful Les Bluets, a charming hotel featuring rooms with paintings, antiques and art objects throughout. You are an ideal location, a just 5-minute walk from the famous Avenue Louise. There are loads of cafés and restaurants all around, and you’re a short hop away from the sights and sounds of the historic centre! To sweeten up this deal, you also have breakfast included in the price, so you can tuck into a hearty breakfast every morning before venturing out to see some fascinating hotspots.
Brussels is brimming with exciting things to see! There’s the Grand Palace, home to the Belgian royal family. If you like to chill out at the end of the day after your sightseeing trip then visit Saint Jacques’ area, where you find cool bars and restaurants with a more boho style. And, of course, indulge in some waffles and Belgian chocolate before you come home. Heaven!
Flights from departure airports (includes the price of the hotel)
Just click any of the links to book :)
- Superb Brussels City Break: 3 Nights in Excellent Hotel in Central Location incl. Breakfast & Return Flights for £156
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 11/12/2018 – 14/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Destination airport: CRL Brussels S. Charleroi
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Les Bluets
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £156 per person based on two adults sharing