Copenhagen is a perfect blend of antique treasures and fairy-tale castles combined with contemporary architecture and a pumping harbour scene! All this is yours for the taking with this amazing deal I found on Voyage Prive.
Superb Copenhagen City Break
Escape the stresses of everyday life with this unmissable city break in the 4* First Hotel Mayfair. A favourite amongst couples, this hotel exudes finesse and Danish design throughout, making it a wonderful base to call home for a couple of days with your loved one. Tuck into a hearty morning breakfast (included within the price) before venturing out to the gorgeous Tivoli Gardens and when you want to cross the city, just hop on the train at the Central Train station, a five-minute walk away!
The thing I love about Copenhagen is the exciting vibe that fuels the city with life, you feel inspired to learn about the centuries of history that lurk behind each corner. With your short and sweet trip, be sure to hit up the top hotspots – Christiansborg Palace and Rosenborg Castle. Renaissance masterpieces are dotted around the city, as well as cosy cafes and sleek bars that just waiting to be explored!
To book this deal, simply click the link to be taken over to the provider’s website – just remember that you’ll need to be signed up to see this exclusive offer!
- Superb Copenhagen City Break: 2 nights in 4* Stylish Hotel in Central Location incl. Breakfast, Restaurant Discounts & Return Flights, just £149pp
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: Multiple dates available from now till Dec. 2018 (cheapest dates in November)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London & Edinburgh (cheapest)
- Alternative airports: Manchester (£181), Bristol (£200), Birmingham (£251)
- Destination airport: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: First Hotel Mayfair 4*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £149 per person based on two adults sharing (includes £15 booking fee)