There are a couple of cities in Europe that have become fast favourites with English travellers. With this superb Lisbon break that I’ve put together with Trivago and my Flight Finder, you can experience one of the most beautiful. Lisbon is a city that has to be seen to be believed.
Superb Lisbon Break
With this fantastic package, you’ll be staying right in the heart of the city centre. The Hotel Expo Astoria is a gorgeous hotel in the perfect location for exploring all that Lisbon has to offer. It comes with plenty of positive reviews so you know you’re not getting a dud! People just love the location, the service and how clean the rooms are. This kind of rating comes after literally thousands of reviews so there’s nothing to worry about.
Along with your stay in this great value hotel, you also get return flights from Manchester to Lisbon. For a couple of pounds more, you’ve also got return flights from Stanstead so no need to worry if Manchester is too far. Probably the best way to explore the city is to just wander around it and see what you can find. One of the most historic districts to do this is the Alfama. The cobblestone streets of this area will capture your heart.
All of the details are just below so follow the links to get everything booked and have an amazing time! :)
- Superb Lisbon Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Hotel incl. Return Flights from Manchester for just £101
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 28/01/2019 – 31/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Alternative Airport: London Stanstead
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Expo Astória
- Score: 7.8 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 0.1 miles to the city centre
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £101 per person based on two adults sharing