Madrid is an art lover’s dream, with centuries of history, royal palaces and world-famous art galleries, this city has it all! If you’ve never visited, now is your chance with this incredible deal I found on Voyage Prive!
Superb Madrid City Break
As a well-travelled Holiday Guru, I’ve stayed in many hotels around the world, but this is one of my top favourites! I can ensure you will have a delightful stay at the 4* H10 Tribeca which has glowing reviews and a Certificate of Excellence. With a fantastic location close to Paseo de la Castellana, the H10 Tribeca is situated in Madrid’s main business district. Taking its inspiration from New York’s Tribeca area, the hotel is designed in a super contemporary and swanky style! After a day of exploring this impressive city, retire to your deluxe room, dine in the modern Soho Restaurant and enjoy a few drinks in the elegant library.
Be sure to dedicate time to visiting fascinating museums like Museo del Prado and Reina Sofia, as well as cosmopolitan streets like Gran Via and impressive squares to relax with a coffee (the best is Plaza Mayor)!
If this Spanish gem sounds like your cup of tea just click any of the links to book. Don’t forget you need to set up a free account with Voyage Prive to access the deal.
- Superb Madrid City Break: 2 Nights stay in 4* Ultra-Stylish Hotel incl. Deluxe Room, Breakfast, Late Check Out & Flights only £122
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Sample Travel period: 27/01/2019 – 29/01/2019
- Multiple dates available from now till Feb. 2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Madrid Barajas
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: H10 Tribeca 4*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Tetuan
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £122 per person based on two adults sharing (includes booking fee)