Prague is an amazing city and it’s fast becoming one of the most popular city break destination in Europe. You can get some great bargains for this amazing city and this superb Prague city break that I have found by combining Trivago and our Flight Finder is no different.
Superb Prague City Break
For this tip-top deal, you’ll be staying in the gorgeous Vienna House Andel’s Prague. This hotel has a fantastic rating a happens to be a 4* hotel in an outstanding location, just a few minutes walk from the centre of the city. It also happens to have an amazing reputation with those that stayed there and has managed to earn a fabulous rating of 4.5 out 5 on TripAdvisor as well as a Certificate of Excellence. People just love its lovely clean rooms, excellent location and the value for money that you get.
Prague is a city that you’ll be falling in love with. Its beautiful architecture will have you mesmerised and the rich history that floods every corner of every street will have your heart singing. There’s plenty to explore for the willing traveller and for sure you should check out things like the old town square, Prague castle and any one of the amazing museums. Beer culture is huge in Prague as well and the country offers some of the cheapest, tastiest beers around!
Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Superb Prague City Break: 3 Nights in a Gorgeous Well Rated 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights for just £170 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 10 – 12 April 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Vienna House Andel’s Prague
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Prague, Czech Republic
- Board: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £170 per person based on 2 adults sharing