I’ve found in this superb Santander stay a city break for the ages! Stay for 3 nights in a city centre Airbnb with private bathroom and flights from Edinburgh for just £108pp! I found this deal for you on Airbnb and Skyscanner.
Superb Santander Stay
This Airbnb has near-perfect reviews from over 100 guests. They all praised the quality of the room, the helpfulness of the host and the private bathroom is a big plus. It’s definitely a stay that would suit people happy to be in the thick of things, some of the best nightlife in the city lies in the surrounding streets so light sleepers should look elsewhere. The room is on the third floor of the building so if you’re fit and mobile it should be no problem.
September is a lovely time to visit Santander due to the average temperatures hovering between 15-20 degrees. There’s a wonderful beach of El Sardinero to visit on a sunny day, then you have the old town with its delightful buildings and numerous restaurants. Being a coastal city you, of course, must try the seafood that the regions famous for! This is more off the beaten track in Spain which explains the low low price! I’m a big fan of this city and I look forward to my next trip here :)
Click the two deal buttons below to book your city break and have a pleasant trip!
- Superb Santander Stay: 3 Nights in City Centre Airbnb in the coastal city of Santander in Spain with Edinburgh Flights only £108
- Provider: Airbnb and Skyscanner
- Travel period: 23/09/18 – 26/09/18
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Edinburgh
- Destination airport: Santander
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 4.5/5 out of 132 reviews
- Location: city centre near nightlife
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £108 per person based on two adults sharing