I love love LOVE Vienna! It’s got everything you could be looking for in a city break – fantastic architecture, a plethora of things to do when you turn every corner, and of course some delicious food. OK, Wiener Schnitzel may not be to everyone’s taste, but who can resist a decadent chocolate Sachertorte? A true delight!
Get away to Vienna
I’ve found you an unmissable deal to the Austrian capital. The hotel you’ll stay in is the 4* Simm’s Hotel, a perfect respite from the bustle of the city. It’s stylish, modern, and close to the city centre – what more could you want?! Your room is a comfy and cosy Comfort Plus Room, where you can chill out and catch up on some sleep. There’s breakfast included every morning of your stay, and on the final morning you have a little extra time to relax, with a 2pm check out time. What could be better?
I found this deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure you’ve booked with them directly! Remember, after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Vienna: 2 Nights in Beautiful 4* Hotel with Breakfast, Late Check Out and Flights included from £165pp
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 16/06/2018 – 18/06/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Southend
- Destination airport: Vienna
- Airline: FlyBe
- Hotel: 4* Simm’s Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 15 minutes from city centre – right beside Zipperstraße UBahn station
- Meals: breakfast included
- Late check out time of 2pm included
- Airport transfer is not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £165 per person based on two adults sharing