Are you looking for a city break in Europe but can’t make up your mind where you want to go? This is the perfect deal for you; it’s between four of the most popular European City Break destinations: Budapest, Riga, Warsaw and Bratislava.
The hotel you will be staying in depends, naturally, on where you end up going. The guarantee is that all of the hotels provide you with a daily breakfast, as well as all being 4* and very well rated on TripAdvisor!
A bit about each City
Budapest has recently become one of the hottest city break destinations in the world. If you are allocated Budapest as your destination, you will be staying in the 4* Marmara Hotel Budapest, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4/5.
Budapest is absolutely full of things to do. Whether you walk along the Danube, which divides the city into two (the two halves used to be called Buda and Pest, separate cities) or whether you go and sit in one of the many ruin pubs, you won’t be disappointed. It truly is one of the most beautiful cities, with a charm that can’t be described; only experienced.
If you stay in Riga you will be spending the two nights in the 4* Maritim Park Hotel Riga, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 as well as winning two Travellers’ Choice Awards for 2014 (Bargain and Top Hotels).
Riga is a surprisingly cosmopolitan city, something which one wouldn’t necessarily expect from a Eastern European country. The Old Town of the city is absolutely charming and filled with beautiful buildings and so much history you won’t know where to begin! In my opinion, Riga is Europe’s best kept secret and is somewhere that should be on everybody’s list.
If you are sent to Warsaw, you will be staying in the 4* Hampton by Hilton Warsaw City Centre. This hotel has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5! As with all of the other hotels you will be provided with a daily breakfast!
Warsaw has a really rich cultural heritage with vast numbers of museums for you to visit, all of which inform you of a little bit of what has shaped this city and how each element has affected it. This combined with a really incredible nightlife is the perfect way for you to combine culture with fun!
Bratislava is the final option for this trip. If you travel here you will be staying in the 4* Apollo Hotel, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 as well as being awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2014.
Bratislava is a city which, in my opinion, is seriously underrated. It’s such a shame because it has so much to offer! It is full of culture, beautiful Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance churches and the adorable windy streets that can only fit a maximum of two people side-by-side. If you go here, the Castle is a natural must-see; mainly because it dominates the city completely! You definitely won’t be disappointed if you go here.
This Surprise European City Break is available to you on travelbird.co.uk for only £89 per person! This includes your 2 night 4* Hotel stay, Flights and daily Breakfast! This is the perfect way for you to take away the hard decisions and just enjoy going somewhere new and exciting.
- Surprise European City Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Flights & Breakfast only £89
- Travel dates: select dates from 04/12/2014 – 25/03/2015 (depends on availability)
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Potential Hotels + Ratings:
- 4* Apollo Hotel, 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 272 reviews+ Certificate of Excellence 2014 (Bratislava)
- 4* Marmara Hotel Budapest, 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 678 reviews (Budapest)
- 4* Maritim Park Hotel Riga, 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 448 reviews + Travellers’ Choice Award Winner for “Bargain” and “Top Hotels” (Riga)
- 4* Hampton by Hilton Warsaw City Centre, 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 185 reviews (Warsaw)
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in city not included
- Price: only £89 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Meals: Breakfast included