Barcelona. What a place, huh? There’s so much culture here, so much to see and do. I can’t wait until the next time I’m strolling through the streets! Why not come and explore for yourself with this gorgeous hotel that I found right on La Rambla, Barcelona’s main shopping street. You can’t get closer to the centre of the action than that!
Book a break to Barca
With this lovely getaway you’ll stay in the stunning 4* Hotel 1898. Don’t let the numbers worry you, as this is actually a classic, cool place to stay. There’s beautiful dark contemporary furnishings, calming decor in your room, and a full service spa on site. If you start feeling peckish, there’s a great restaurant here where you can pick up a bite to eat. Add in a pool, two bars and lounges, and that all equals one fantastic city break!
I found this hotel and flight deal over on Expedia so do be sure you have booked with them directly!
- Barcelona: 2 Night Stay in Stunning Hotel with Return Flights from Glasgow from £170 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 23 – 25 April 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Other dates available
- Airport of departure: Glasgow Prestwick
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel 1898
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Destination: Barcelona, Spain
- Board: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £170 per person based on 2 adults sharing