I adore Amsterdam. The Dutch capital city has just so much to offer, whether you’re a culture fiend or a party animal. I’ve spotted a lovely Amsterdam minibreak that will perfectly lift your spirits in January, right when that festive feeling is gone.
Lovely January Amsterdam minibreak
With this break, you’ll stay in the Hotel Amsterdam De Roode Leeuw. This 4* hotel is right in the centre of the action – the famous Dam Square is just a couple of minute’s walk away. So it’s an ideal base for sightseeing in the city. The hotel is found in a historic building dating back to the 15th century, and it’s been brought right up to date. The interiors are modern, sleek, and classy. It’s the perfect hideaway when you’ve spent all day on your feet seeing the city.
There’s just so much to see in the city, I’m sure you’ve heard all about the usual haunts of the I Amsterdam Sign and the nearby Rijksmuseum. But if you’re in the Netherlands, you should really head for the Cheese Museum. It’s near the Anne Frank House, and it pays homage to one of the biggest cheese producers in the world.
- Amsterdam Minibreak: 2 Night Stay in Superior Room in 4* Hotel in the Dutch Capital with Lots of Flight Options £167
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 07/01/2019 -09/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Amsterdam Schipol
- Airline: Vueling, easyJet
- Hotel: Hotel Amsterdam De Roode Leeuw
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £167 per person based on two adults sharing