The capital of Estonia is a delightful city to explore as it is, but just wait until you see this place at Christmas time!
Tallinn Christmas Markets
I’ve spotted a brilliant 2-night city break deal to Tallinn in December when the Christmas markets will be in full swing. Tallinn’s historic centre features beautiful historic architecture that dates back centuries, and you can sense the influences from nearby Scandinavia as well.
With this Travelsupermarket deal, you’ll be staying at the Go Shnelli Hotel, a great 3* hotel that puts you right in the centre of the city just a short walk away from the centre of the Old Town. Rooms are lovely and bright and the great reviews from past guests just go to show that you’re in for a great stay!
The main market in Tallin plays out in the beautiful Town Hall Square, where you’ll find a huge Christmas tree in the centre of it all. Spend your time browsing the stalls and sampling some super hearty street food, including freshly-made ginger bread. And of course a glass of mulled wine or two won’t go amiss… ;)
To book this deal, simply click the link to be taken to the holiday package over at the provider’s website!
- Tallinn Christmas Markets: 2 Nights in Great 3* Hotel incl. Return Flights from only £75
- Provider: Travelsupermarket
- Travel period: 10/12/2018 – 12/12/2018
- Alternative dates:
- 03/12/2018 – 05/12/2018 – £82
- 05/12/2018 – 07/12/2018 – £100
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Tallinn
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Go Shnelli
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central Tallinn
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £75 per person based on two adults sharing