If you have never been to the rustic and charming city of Tallinn, now is your chance to seize this incredible deal. Using Trivago and my Flight Finder, I’ve been able to put together a wonderful deal for you in the heart of Tallinn’s Medieval old town.
Tallinn Mini Break
During your weekend break, you will be staying in the elegant yet traditional Rataskaevu Residence, in a beautifully designed apartment. Oozing character and charm, you and your partner will fall in love with this hotel at first glance. The fantastic location of this property means you are just a short walk from major attractions like the Town Hall Square, The National Opera House, Rothermann Quarter and the sea. An absolute must-see is Toompea Hill which is closely linked to Estonia’s history and legends. Head to the TV Tower to capture an unforgettable picture in your mind of this stunning city.
I strongly recommend dedicating one day to crossing the Baltic Sea, from Tallinn to Helsinki. This is ideal for adventurous souls and makes your journey to Estonia great value for money when you consider you can see Finland for a day too!
Like what you see, just follow the links!
- Tallinn Mini Break: 3 nights in a Gorgeous Apartment in Central Location incl. Return Flights only £111
- Provider: Trviago & Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 05/10/2018 – 08/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Luton
- Destination airport: Tallinn
- Airline: Wizz Air
- Hotel: Rataskaevu Residence
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £111 per person based on two adults sharing