I absolutely love a tempting getaway to Turkey! It’s a stunning country, and so vibrant and enticing! With this great little last minute getaway I’ve found, I’m sure you will love a chance to getaway. Grab your passport though – this holiday starts at the end of the week!
Blag a last minute tempting getaway to Turkey
I spotted an amazing last minute getaway to Turkey. The cheapest holiday departs on July 20th – yep, that’s this Friday – but if that’s a little too short notice there are lots of other dates available too for a similar price. You can’t say no to a week in paradise, can you! The hotel I’ve spotted is the 3* Harmony Side Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor), found about 800m from the beach. So it’s really in the perfect location for your holiday!
Antalya town is about an hour’s drive away, so you can still get to the excitement of the town with ease and not have to worry about getting back. If you love history though, I highly recommend coming to check out the ancient city of Side, which is just a 2km trip from your lovely hotel. The city is really something to behold, and you won’t regret coming here! I spotted this lovely last minute holiday on Loveholidays so be sure you have booked with them directly.
- Tempting Getaway to Turkey: Last Minute 7 Night Stay in Fabulous Hotel with Breakfast & Return Flights from £223 pp
- Provider: Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel period: 20/02/2018 – 27/07/2018
- Other date options available for similar prices
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Cardiff
- Alternative airports:
London Stansted (£375)
- Destination airport: Antalya
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 3* Harmony Side Hotel
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: about 1 hour drive from Antalya city centre
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer is not included
- Hand luggage only included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £223 per person based on two adults sharing