I absolutely love a getaway to Turkey! It’s a stunning country, and so vibrant and enticing! With this great little last minute getaway I’ve found, I’m sure you will love a chance to getaway. Grab your passport though – this holiday starts next week!
Blag a last minute break to Turkey
The hotel I’ve spotted is the 3* Harmony Side Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor), found about 800m from the beach. So it’s really in the perfect location for your holiday! Antalya town is about an hour’s drive away, so you can still get to the excitement of the town with ease and not have to worry about getting back. If you love history though, I highly recommend coming to check out the ancient city of Side, which is just a 2km trip from your lovely hotel. The city is really something to behold, and you won’t regret coming here!
I spotted this lovely last minute holiday on Loveholidays so be sure you have booked with them directly.
- Antalya: Last Minute 7 Night Stay in Fabulous Hotel with Breakfast & Return Flights from £182 pp
- Provider: Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel period: 22/06/2018 – 30/06/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Antalya
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: 3* Harmony Side Hotel
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: about 1 hour drive from Antalya city centre
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer is not included
- Hand luggage only included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £182 per person based on two adults sharing