The temperatures in the Canary Islands are throughout the year very pleasant. Tenerife is no exception and reaches temperatures around 24°C in April. So sit back and relax on one of the typical black beaches or explore the island. The Teide National Park is worth a visit for example. Make a trip to the highest mountain of Spain and enjoy a unique volcanic landscape. The ground is very fertile and offers a wonderful flora. From this place you will have an incredible view of the island and the countryside.
A trip to Tenerife is a great experience, but unfortunately often really expensive. Good that I’ve found this holiday package on Thomas Cook: stay 7 nights by the End of April in the 3-star hotel Tamaimo Tropical (51% on TripAdvisor) incl. flights from Birmingham Airport for only £179 per person based on two people sharing. The hotel is in Puerto de Santiago which is about 1 mile from the Los Gigantes beach. Shopping facilities can be reached within 150 metres and the National Park that I mentioned is about 30 miles from your hotel.
My advice: as the transfer is not included and Tenerife is such a wonderful island, just hire a car to be more flexible on your holiday. Click here for favourable rental cars. Prices start from £4 per day and per person.
- Tenerife: 7 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only £179
- Travel period: 25/04/2014 – 02/05/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 24°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 19°C
- Airport of departure: Birmingham Airport
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: 3-star hotel Tamaimo Tropical
- Rating: 51% on TripAdvisor out of 1.294 reviews
- Location: approx. 25 miles from the airport
- Destination: Tenerife
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Tenerife: not included
- Rental car: £4 per day/per person, click here for favourable rentals.
- Price: only £179 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click. Therefore please click a second time on the link.
Click here for the Tenerife Deal