Tenerife isn’t just somewhere to go for pretty beaches or good weather, it has some really beautiful landscapes and some fantastic scenery that will take your breath away. That’s what makes it such a popular holiday destination all year round. Located in Icod de los Vinos you are actually staying in a history district, so you could make a trip to several museums. Also in the nearby area is the Parque del Drago, in which is a tree which is 1000 years old. It’s a nice thing to go and see if you get the chance. Other than that, I would suggest making the most of the 22°C temperatures and heading to the stunning coastline that Tenerife has to offer you. You sure won’t see anything like that in the UK!
Tenerife in November
With this deal that I found on Loveholidays for £184 per person (covering both hotel + flights), you will be staying in the Apartamentos Estrella del Norte, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. You will be staying here on a self catering basis, which I think is better for a holiday like this because it means that you can go on day trips and not worry about making sure you don’t waste the money you’ve already spent. The hotel’s terrace features gorgeous views over the deep blue sea, so pack your bags and enjoy a first November holiday. At this price you really shouldn’t think twice about lazing on a beach in Tenerife in November ;)
Book this deal through Loveholidays!
- Tenerife in November: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £184pp
- Travel dates: 13 – 20 November 2017
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: East Midlands
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: 3* Apartamentos Estrella del Norte
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 272 reviews
- Location: in historical district
- Destination: Icod de los Vinos, Tenerife
- Meals: self catering
- 10kg hand luggage included. Add 15kg hold luggage for £25.50 per bag each way.
- ATOL protected by Loveholidays
- Airport transfer in Tenerife not included. Check your options here!
- Price: only £184 per person based on 2 adults sharing