Tenerife is the perfect place for anybody to go for any amount of time. With a great climate, stunning views and a really enticing atmosphere it really is no wonder that so many people have fallen in love with this beautiful island.
Your short Trip to Tenerife
This deal I have found is available on ebookers.com for just £144 per person. However, I have a code currently running with them, so when you go through the booking process type in the code HOLIDAYGURU30 when it has the option to add “promotion codes” and you will save £30 off the total cost of the trip.
With this deal you will be staying in the Hotel Rural Finca Salamanca, which has received a great TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 as well as being awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2014. Whilst you are staying in the hotel, you will receive a daily Breakfast, so you’ll be able to plan your days over a relaxing breakfast, whilst enjoying not having to go on the hunt for somewhere else to eat.
Your hotel isn’t very far away from the beach or the Piramides de Guimar, so you definitely will have plenty to keep you occupied during your short trip. The Piramides de Guimar are stone terraces that look like the lower levels of the Pyramids that Egypt is famed for having. They were dismissed as remnants of agricultural terrace farming techniques, but when a reinvestigation was opened and the results were inconclusive. You should definitely go and make up your own mind about it.
There is also a wine museum called Casa del Vino Baranda, which is always worth a visit. Who doesn’t love learning about wine? It’s the perfect way to spend an afternoon, or longer if you feel like it. You can even have lunch there and get the chance to sample some of the local wines that are actually really delicious.
This is a really great chance for you to get away at the end of January to cheer yourself up a bit, and just have some fun in a climate that is significantly better than that of the UK. As an added bonus you get to save extra money off this holiday, so what’s not to love?
- Tenerife: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Breakfast only £144
- Travel dates: 27/01/2015 – 30/01/2015
- Travel duration: 3 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 21°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Hotel: 3* Hotel Rural Finca Salamanca
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 68 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Destination: Guimar, Tenerife
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Tenerife not included (to see how to get there, click here)
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £144 per person based on 2 adults sharing