Everybody loves the idea of a holiday in Tenerife; lush, rolling green landscapes, beautiful beaches and a sea that is stunningly blue. This deal gives you the chance to go and have a look around and escape the British winter.
You will be staying in the 5* Mediterranean Palace, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. Whilst you’re staying here you will be provided with a daily breakfast so that you’re ready and rearing to go and explore this beautiful island.
Your hotel does have 2 outdoor swimming pools that you can use, however the beach isn’t far away and, when it’s 21°C you’ll definitely want to make the most of it whilst you can! If you aren’t really a beach fan there is still plenty for you to do. I would, therefore, recommend you hire a car because it makes exploring the island a lot easier.
Naturally, it depends on how much travelling you’re willing to do to see the island, but if you’re up for a day trip, I would definitely recommend going to Teide National Park. This boasts the highest peak in Spain, which is the active volcano of Mount Teide. The park surrounding it is absolutely stunning and is definitely worth a visit!
This deal is available to you on expedia.co.uk for just £368 per person. This includes your 7 night 5* hotel stay, flights and a daily breakfast. This is the perfect excuse that you’ve been looking for to book a holiday and escape the miserable cold of the UK in January!
- Tenerife: 7 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Flights & Breakfast only £368
- Travel dates: 27/01/2015 – 03/02/2015
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 21°C
- Airport of departure: Birmingham Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Mediterranean Palace Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,400 reviews
- Location: near beach
- Destination: Playa de la Americas, Tenerife
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Tenerife not included (to see how to get there click here)
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £368 per person based on 2 adults sharing