Croatia is an absolutely stunning country and there is nowhere better than the Dalmatian coast to soak up the sun on perfect beaches. I found this deal for you on TravelSupermarket. Read on to find out more!
Terrific Zadar Trip
The Villa Sonja is a 3* holiday apartment just a stone’s throw away from the beautiful Borik Beach on the northern side of Zadar. A gorgeous city to explore, Zadar includes UNESCO world heritage sights such as walls built by the Venetian Republic in the 17th century as well as the ruins of a Roman Forum! That’s just the tip of the iceberg of things to explore here, however. The impressive city of Split is also great for a day trip. Otherwise anywhere along the coast is worth the breath taking views.
I have listed many dates for you down below. Have a great trip!
- Terrific Zadar Trip: 7 Nights in Croatian 3* Hotel with Flights from £161
- Provider: TravelSupermarket
- Travel period: April 2019
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Departure airport: London/Manchester
- Destination airport: Zadar
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Sonja
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Right beside Borik Beach
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £161 per person based on two adults sharing