That’s the place to find Asia’s most popular beaches: Phuket! It’s an amazingly beautiful island that lies in the south-west of Thailand with lovely hotels like the Pineapple Guesthouse for example. So take the chance and spend a great holiday in Phuket and enjoy the time off.
Pineapple Guesthouse in Phuket
I have found you a deal on expedia.co.uk for only £490 per person. Yes! You read it right! And best about it: this includes your stay of 14 Nights in an excellent rated 2*Hotel and Flights. There are definitely worse ways you could spend your holidays in June, aren’t there?! And if you fancy to fly from a different airport, just go and change the search directly on Expedia. I have checked a few airports already for you and you can find alternative airports here.
With this deal you’ll be staying in the 2* Pineapple Guesthouse, which has received a good TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5. For a surcharge you can book yourself a breakfast, whilst you’re staying here. So you’ll be able to relax over a long lazy morning before making your move out to the beaches.
The hotel is located in Karon which means that it’s really close to a Mini Golf Park and the Karon Beach. You’ll be able to try some traditional Thai food whilst looking out over the beautiful Karon Beach… it’s the perfect way to start off your trip, you could even eat there every night if you wanted to… but it seems such a shame for you to not sample the local goods!
Whilst you’re in Phuket you really do have to try and see as much as you possibly can. There’s always the option to go and visit Phi Phi island, you can get there by speedboat which is actually a real adrenaline rush in itself… so I’d definitely recommend it. The island is so stunning it will take your breath away, so if you do one thing, this should be it.
If you fancied, you could go on an elephant trek in Kok Chang Safari Park. Everybody loves an elephant, so why not ride one and see exactly how beautiful the island is. Elephants are actually some of my favourite animals around, so ride one for your guru ;)
This is a really great chance for you to spend an exotic holiday in June for a bargain of a price! Just enjoy exploring this exotic island with an unrivalled beauty.
- Thailand Holiday: 14 Nights in Phuket incl. Hotel & Flights only £490
- Travel dates: 01/06/2015 – 16/06/2015
- Travel duration: 14 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 34°C
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Alternative Airports: London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Belfast, Bristol, Dublin
- Airline: China Southern Airlines / KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Hotel: 2* Pineapple Guesthouse
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 156 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: overlooking Karon Beach
- Destination: Phuket, Thailand
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer in Phuket not included (£10 each way by taxi, bus. To see how to get there, click here)
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £490 per person based on 2 adults sharing
Alternative Dates from London Heathrow £509
- Alternative Dates from Manchester £495
- Alternative Dates from Edinburgh £493
- Alternative Dates from Belfast £696
- Alternative Dates from Bristol £757
- Alternative Dates from Dublin £640