If 2018 is a year where you are planning to do something big, look no further than this amazing Thailand round trip I have prepared for you. Just to note the cost mentioned in the headline of this post is a cost per person based on two people travelling.
Thailand Round Trip – Destinations
Thailand is a country with a lot of variety to it. If you are looking for a party holiday on some stunning beaches, to immerse yourself in a bustling metropolis, or engage with local culture in a more meaningful way, Thailand offers you every opportunity to tick each of these boxes. This particular itinerary for a Thailand round trip is a mirror image of a journey I went on with a good friend last October. It takes in 7 different locations over 18 Nights in the following places:
- Bangkok – 30/10/2018 – 01/11/2018
- Phuket – 01/11/2018 – 03/11/2018
- Phi Phi Island– 03/11/2018 – 07/11/2018
- Koh Tao – 07/11/2018 – 10/11/2018
- Koh Phangan – 10/11/2018 – 12/11/2018
- Koh Samui – 12/11/2018 – 16/11/2018
- Bangkok – 16/11/2018 – 18/11/2018
I have selected some of the most reliable and cheapest Thailand hotels for you to take a lot of stress out of the journey. All of these hotels were found using Trivago and have all received at least a minimum of 7.5/10 which shows they are of a decent quality. :)
- Lub d Bangkok Silom – Bangkok – 1 Night – Book Here
- The Guesthouse Patong Beach – Phuket – 2 Nights – Book Here
- Rc Guest House – Koh Phi Phi – 4 Nights – Book Here
- Dusit Buncha Resort – Koh Tao – 3 Nights – Book Here
- Sunset Hill Boutique Resort – Koh Phangan – 2 Nights – Book Here
- Ark Bar Beach Resort – Koh Samui – 4 Nights – Book Here
- Hotel Astera Sathorn – Bangkok – 2 Nights – Book Here
The three different flights that need to be booked to complete this itinerary are listed below and are taken from my Flight Finder. Qatar Airways, VietJet and Bangkok Airways are all highly dependable. You have to select the option that is £518 as the other flight combination has some really unfriendly connections and shortens the amount of days you will spend in Thailand overall. Other internal transfers are not included but for trips to most places, I would use Lomprayah as opposed to local taxi drivers. They are a transfer company based in Thailand that offer both bus and boat transfers. For the occasions when you need to travel to an airport, the hotel staff will help to arrange this for you.
Just as a warning I would always recommend picking up some travel insurance when invest a lot of money into a trip. There are some decent policies online covering holidays such as this which you should take a look at prior to booking anything. As with an exotic holiday too, it’s always good to make sure you have the necessary injections and do some research on all the precautionary steps you should take during your stay.
If you decide to book the above trip, have an awesome time and be sure to email us your photos and stories to email@example.com. :)
Happy Travels! x